Inland Residential Properties Trust, Inc. (Inland Residential Trust) is a nonlisted REIT sponsored by Inland Real Estate Investment Corporation that intends to acquire a portfolio primarily of geographically diverse Class A and B multifamily properties with the following characteristics:
- Top 100 Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs)1 - generally metro areas greater than 500,000 people
- Close proximity, within larger MSAs, to universities, corporate headquarters, and convention centers
- Stabilized (90% occupancy or higher) apartments with sought-after amenities and features in desirable neighborhoods
1An MSA is a geographical region with a relatively high population density at its core and close economic ties throughout the area. MSAs are defined by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and used by the U.S. Census Bureau and other federal government agencies for statistical purposes
Inland Residential Trust intends to invest in suburban, commuter locations in growing MSAs with access to public transportation. Target markets are primarily those with high job and/or income growth and low single-family affordability.
Target Markets (Subject to Change)
- Preserve and protect stockholder capital
- Acquire a quality portfolio of primarily Class A and B multifamily properties that generate sufficient cash flow from operations to fund sustainable and predictable distributions
- Realize capital appreciation with a potential liquidity event
We cannot guarantee that we will achieve any of these investment objectives, that distributions will be paid or that a liquidity event will occur.