InPoint Commercial Real Estate Income, Inc. seeks to pay attractive and stable cash distributions and preserve capital by investing in commercial real estate mortgages.
Attractive Income Potential
- Originate, acquire and manage a diversified Commercial Real Estate (CRE) credit portfolio (first mortgage loans, credit loans, CMBS) backed by income-producing properties
- Investments are primarily floating rate, where the interest typically adjusts every 30 days
- Thorough investment process with underwriting based on third-party reports, site visits and other review criteria to identify quality properties owned by experienced operators
- Complements a real estate equity allocation and provides the opportunity to diversify a traditional fixed-income portfolio
- Portfolio managers with more than 30 years of industry experience resulting in long-standing financing relationships which may provide access to potentially attractive loan opportunities
NAV and Transaction Price
InPoint Commercial Real Estate Income, Inc. - Class A
This website is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. An offering is made only by the prospectus. This material must be read in conjunction with the prospectus in order to fully understand all of the implications and risks of the offering of securities to which the prospectus relates. A copy of the prospectus must be made available to you in connection with any offering. No offering is made except by a prospectus filed with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Neither the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Attorney-General of the State of New York nor any other state securities regulator has approved or disapproved of the securities, determined if the prospectus is truthful or complete. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense.
This website contains forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Please see "Risk Factors" for additional information.