Oak Brook, Ill. – Inland Private Capital Corporation (“IPC or the Company”) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the promotions of seven IPC executives within the Company’s underwriting, structuring finance, capital markets and operations divisions.
“Each of these executives are dynamic and innovative leaders in their respective departments, and these promotions are well-deserved for the exceptional knowledge and experience they bring to IPC,” said Keith Lampi, president and chief operating officer of IPC. “This recognition not only serves as an acknowledgement of their individual initiative, drive and creativity, but also underscores IPC’s growth and ongoing commitment to building out a management team well positioned to fulfill its core business objective – serving its investors. We believe the strong individual accomplishments of each of these executives will continue to add value to the IPC platform and will propel IPC’s position as a market leader in the 1031 exchange industry.”
The seven IPC executives recently promoted are as follows:
• Rachel Crabtree, promoted to Assistant Vice President – Investor Services, has played a critical leadership role in positioning IPC to service the substantial increase in volume of new investments processed, as well as the growth of transfers of ownership and account maintenance changes. A 15-year veteran of Inland, Ms. Crabtree previously served as Investor Services Supervisor of IPC.
• Justin Fishman has been promoted to Assistant Vice President – Acquisitions Underwriting due to his expertise in analyzing and modeling Opportunity Zone developments as well as self-storage, hotel and student housing acquisitions. In his previous role as Senior Financial Analyst, Mr. Fishman was instrumental in elevating IPC’s analytical abilities in the underwriting department.
• Phil McAlister, promoted to Vice President – Investments, has more than 11 years of industry experience in underwriting and financial modeling, and has been instrumental in the exploration of new asset classes and investment opportunities for IPC. Mr. McAlister previously served as Assistant Vice President of Underwriting for IPC.
• Kyle Prokup, promoted to Assistant Vice President – Capital Markets, has played an instrumental role in IPC’s broker-dealer due diligence process, as IPC has experienced exponential growth in its diversified suite of product offerings brought to market. Mr. Prokup previously served as Investment Product Analyst for IPC.
• Chris Rickett has been promoted to Assistant Vice President – Acquisitions Underwriting due to his expertise in analyzing medical office and senior housing assets, as well as managing the implementation of new software and workflow processes that have positively impacted IPC’s productivity, business intelligence and new product acquisitions. Mr. Rickett previously served as Senior Financial Analyst for IPC.
• Kristina Stortz has been promoted to Vice President – Private Placement Structuring, underscoring the leadership, expertise and precision she demonstrates in efficiently delivering IPC’s investment products to market. A 16-year veteran of IPC, Ms. Stortz previously served as Assistant Vice President for the Company.
• Ryan Vance, promoted to Assistant Vice President – Structure and Finance, has been instrumental in advancing the modeling capacity and proficiency of IPC’s acquisition structure and finance department with his financial modeling and analytical skills that span from traditional real estate and financing scenarios to complex investment structures and joint venture scenarios. Mr. Vance previously served as Senior Structuring Analyst for IPC.
Inland Private Capital Corporation specializes in offering multiple-owner, tax-focused, private placement investments as well as Qualified Opportunity Zone investments through the U.S. Currently, IPC manages a diverse footprint of $7.8 billion across several asset classes spanning 43 states.
About Inland Private Capital Corporation
Inland Private Capital Corporation (IPC), headquartered in Oak Brook, Ill., is a privately held, industry-leading alternative investment management firm, with an investment focus spanning across a broad range of asset types. As of December 31, 2019, the firm had sponsored 255 private placement real estate offerings, with investments and developments in the multifamily, self-storage, hospitality, healthcare, student housing, retail, corporate office, senior living, and industrial sectors. Many of IPC’s offerings have been designed for investors seeking replacement property to complete an IRS Section 1031 exchange. IPC is recognized as the largest provider of securitized 1031 exchange opportunities in the country, with assets under management (AUM) of $7.8 billion, which includes a diverse national footprint of properties, spanning 43 states across various sectors, as of December 31, 2019.