The Inland name is a registered trademark being used under license. This material has been distributed by Inland Securities Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC, placement agent for Inland Venture Partners, LLC (Inland Venture Partners).
An investment in interests in a private placement program sponsored by Inland Venture Partners is speculative and involves a high degree of risk. Such an investment may be subject to various risks, including but not limited to:
- No public market currently exists, and one may never exist, for the interests of any Inland Venture Partners-sponsored program. The purchase of interests in any Inland Venture Partners-sponsored program is speculative and is suitable only for persons who have no need for liquidity in their investment and who can afford to lose their entire investment.
- Inland Venture Partners-sponsored programs may offer and sell interests pursuant to exemptions from the registration provisions of federal and state law and, accordingly, those interests will be subject to restrictions on transfer.
- There is no guarantee that the investment objectives of any particular Inland Venture Partners-sponsored program will be achieved.
- The actual amount and timing of distributions payable by Inland Venture Partners-sponsored programs is not guaranteed and may vary. There is no guarantee that investors will receive distributions or a return of their capital.
- Investments in real estate are subject to varying degrees of risk, including, among other things, local conditions such as an oversupply of space or reduced demand for properties, an inability to collect rent, vacancies, inflation and other increases in operating costs, adverse changes in laws and regulations applicable to owners of real estate and changing market demographics.
- Continued disruptions in the financial markets and challenging economic conditions could adversely affect the ability of an Inland Venture Partners-sponsored program to secure debt financing on attractive terms and its ability to service that indebtedness.
- Inland Venture Partners has no prior performance.
- Inland Venture Partners is a subsidiary of the Inland Real Estate Investment Corporation, which is part of Inland. Prospective Investors that have previously invested in opportunities sponsored by Inland Real Estate Investment Corporation and its other affiliates should note that the results of those investments are not indicative of an investment in an Inland Venture Partners-sponsored program.
- There may be various risks associated with the federal income tax aspects of a purchase of an interest in an Inland Venture Partners-sponsored program.