Oak Brook, Ill. – Inland Securities Corporation (“ISC or the Company”) announced today multiple promotions and territory assignments. Charles Jensen, senior vice president, is newly promoted to oversee the west division; Zack Holley, senior vice president, is newly appointed to oversee the central division; Gary Callahan, senior vice president, is newly promoted to lead the east division; and Kevin Davis, senior vice president, is newly promoted to oversee ISC’s institutional relations division.
“These promotions are well-deserved for their leadership, exceptional knowledge and experience,” said Colin Cosgrove, executive vice president, head of sales of inland Securities Corporation. “This recognition underscores ISC’s ongoing commitment to cultivate the Company’s talented employees and further enable ISC’s sales team to foster stronger relations in their perspective markets virtually and in-person with financial advisors, RIAs and institutions to better serve investors.”
All three geographic divisions also have newly promoted vice presidents:”
• Justin White, promoted to vice president of the west division – has more than 10 years of experience in helping advisors with the 1031 exchange process. He has raised capital for non-traded REITS, DSTs, QOFs, private equity, credit funds and LLCs. Prior to joining ISC he was a financial advisor.
• Ryan Conoboy, promoted to vice president of the central division – has been with ISC for more than three years as an internal wholesaler. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Conoboy was a financial advisor at J.P. Morgan for seven years.
• Christine Vento, promoted to vice president of the east division – she is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), has her Series 7, 6, 63 and real estate license. Prior to joining ISC, she worked in the deal advisory practice at KPMG and in commercial real estate at Meridian Capital Group.
• Riley Miller, promoted to vice president of the institutional relations’ west division – has participated in more than $5 billion in capital raise and specializes in sales of REITs, DSTs, QOFs, BDCs, Reg D, credit funds, interval funds and LLCs.
• Adam Nuger, promoted to vice president of the institutional relations’ east division – has served RIAs for more than eight years with private and public market solutions. He is a CAIA Level lI and received his Master of Business Administration from the University of Illinois.
“2021 was a strong year with total distributions of approximately $1.27 billion and new capital of $1.5 billion” commented Mike Ezzell, president of Inland Securities Corporation. “We look forward to building on that momentum this year with our talented team.”
About Inland Securities Corporation
Inland Securities Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC, is the exclusive dealer manager and placement agent for real estate investment programs offered by Inland Real Estate Investment Corporation and Inland Private Capital Corporation. Additional information is available at www.inland-investments.com.