Oak Brook, Ill. – Inland Private Capital Corporation (“IPC”), an industry leading real estate alternative investment manager, and a member of The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc., today announced the close of an exceptionally strong year. Despite the economic turbulence that occurred throughout the broader U.S. economy in 2022, IPC ended the year with $12.2 billion in assets under management and $1.45 billion in new capital raised.
“In the face of a challenging economic environment, I could not be more proud of the team’s execution, making 2022 a year of record-breaking performance by almost every metric,” commented Keith Lampi, CEO and president of IPC. “With more than $2.5 billion in new acquisitions, the firm significantly expanded its footprint in the self-storage, student housing, healthcare and built-to-rent sectors of the market which remain key areas of growth on a forward-looking basis.”
IPC continues to build on its decades of notable accomplishments in 2022 including the following:
• Over $12 billion in assets under management across the nation
• More than $2.5 billion in acquisitions including self-storage, student housing, senior living, medical office, multifamily, built-to-rent, industrial and retail
• Approximately $1.45 billion in new capital raised
• Executed liquidity events for IPC of approximately $500 million in full cycle transactions, including its first two zero coupon sponsored offerings
• Completed construction and announced the grand opening of a Colorado Springs dual brand Marriot hotel
• Delivered three self-storage conversion developments with more than 2,300 units
• Began construction on 12 self-storage conversions, representing more than 9,700 units
• Recapitalized two multifamily qualified opportunity zone properties, providing a significant return of capital to investors
“While the other member companies of The Inland Real Estate Group also achieved strong performance throughout 2022, IPC’s achievements are particularly note-worthy,” said Dan Goodwin, Chairman and CEO of The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc. “IPC’s talented and experienced industry-leading team provided individual investors with access to a wide array of institutional quality investment options, and we are excited about the opportunities we see ahead in 2023.”
About Inland Private Capital Corporation
Inland Private Capital Corporation (IPC), headquartered in Oak Brook, IL, is a member company of The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc., an industry-leading alternative investment management firm, with an investment focus spanning across a broad range of asset types. As of December 31 2022, the firm had sponsored 305 private placement real estate offerings, with investments and developments in the multifamily, self-storage, hospitality, healthcare, student housing, retail, corporate office, senior living, and industrial sectors. Many of IPC’s offerings have been designed for investors seeking replacement property to complete an IRS Section 1031 exchange. IPC is recognized as the largest provider of securitized 1031 exchange opportunities in the country, with assets under management (AUM) of more than $12 billion, which includes a diverse national footprint of properties, spanning 43 states across various sectors. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.